What are the wrong operation of the wall switch socket that can cause a fire accident?
Wall switch socket in use, due to the following operations may lead to a fire accident:
1, when the household electrical appliances voltage and current overload, once the long-term use, the temperature is too high will produce a fire.
2, when installing the wall switch socket is not correct, especially it will be installed on the combustible material, when the outer layer of plastic jacket is damaged, there will be water vapor into the inside, there is a short circuit or switch in the opening and closing When the spark will ignite the fuel, and finally cause a fire.
3, if the distribution board is not placed in the junction box, the fuse in the fuse when there will be a particularly hot metal particles fall, causing the combustion of combustibles below the fire.
4, if the family has combustible gas leakage, and mixed with the air to a certain extent, did not eliminate the arc device switch at this time opening and closing, it will cause a fire or even explosion.
Test the method of touching the wall switch socket
Test the wall switch socket contact the specific steps:
1, the switch socket surface shape foot manually open, quickly separate the shell and pin board, this time we must accurately record the location and direction of each contact piece, the contact has been injured to take off, replaced with a new Of the contact pieces.
2, if there is no suitable contact you need to try to modify, so that it reached the size of the original contact film size.
3, in accordance with the original look like a good switch, the use of multimeter detection switch in the end there is no complete connection, if there is no fault, you can switch the socket back to the original circuit.